Covid-19 | What We're Doing at Golfposer
Posted at April 21, 2020
Please find our official Covid-19 statement below.
A note from Golfposer...
We are safely processing & shipping all online orders at Golfposer. This is despite taking stringent actions to help in the national effort against the spread of this awful disease.
We also want to reassure you that we are doing everything to protect the health of all staff within our family run business. We are following the very latest advice and some of the measures we have adopted include:
- Closely monitoring the health & wellbeing of staff on a daily basis
- Strict single person shipping on a safe rotating basis
- All staff are working from home where possible
- None of our employees will ever use public transport
- A maximum of two people on site (our owner will be packing your orders)
- Safe 2m+ distance & separated work stations to further minimise the risk
- Frequent hand washing & providing hand sanitiser to both staff & drivers
- Increased cleaning on all touch points & areas
- Adopting a zero contact policy with our delivery drivers
- Avoiding all social contact at all times
- Closing our head office/showroom/store to the public
Our courier partners continue to do a tremendous job by delivering packages on time and we are in constant contact with them to ensure that the network is running smoothly and safely.
We sincerely hope that you and your families all stay safe and healthy in the coming weeks and months. Stay home, stay positive and we'll all get through this together.