What Are Cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) when you first visit a website.
Visiting Golfposer.com with your browser settings adjusted to accept cookies tells us that you want to use Golfposer's products & services and that you consent to our use of the browser cookies described in this notice in order to provide them to you.
How to Manage Them...
Most browsers allow you to manage the cookies saved on your device; just head to the help section of your browser to manage them. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our services.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate our website site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”, "Add to Favourites" and "Add to Outfit Builder".
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you're browsing or shopping on Golfposer.com, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience seamless and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these are the lesser used type online at Golfposer.com - but they can be used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How Do We Use Them?
- Essential operations, like site navigation
- Allowing you to add items to your shopping bag, favourites or outfit builder
- Analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- Assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers & communications
- Targeting suitable advertising messages
- Understanding which Affiliates have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our products on their websites