Availability: Out of stock
Puma Arsenal Limited Edition Monolite Golf Shoes. These very rare and collectable Puma golf shoes have been introduced to celebrate the brand sponsoring Arsenal Football Club. These will be worn by famous Gunners fan Ian Poulter and there are only 50 pairs up for grabs within the UK. The Monolite is one of the most popular styles of Puma golf footwear as they can be worn on or off the golf course and extremely light in weight.
- Premium, full grain leather upper with suede lining
- Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with three lace color options
- Lightweight EVA midsole for comfort and cushioning; integrated with external EVA heel counter for increased support and stability
- EverFoam® cushioning at heel for a fit that adjusts to the contours of your foot
- Carbon rubber outsole for grip and lasting durability
- SmartQuill® permanent directionally molded traction for increased traction and grip
- Forefoot flex grooves for increased flexibility and enhanced ground contact
- PUMA Formstripe at medial and lateral sides
- Arsenal Football Club Badge at tongue
- PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty
Material: Waterproof Leather
- Size Guide
Puma Shoes - Sizing
All Puma shoes are shown online at Golfposer using UK sizes.
UK US EU CM 7 8 40.5 26 7.5 8.5 41 26.5 8 9 42 27 8.5 9.5 42.5 27.5 9 10 43 28 9.5 10.5 44 28.5 10 11 44.5 29 10.5 11.5 45 29.5 11 12 46 30 11.5 12.5 46.5 30.5 12 13 47 31
Puma Shoes - Fit
Puma golf shoes have a regular width and will fit true to size.
- Delivery & Returns
The cut off time for all guaranteed next working day services is 3pm (GMT). All orders with weekend delivery must be placed prior to 3pm on Friday afternoon.
UK ORDERS UNDER £50 = £1.95 EXPRESS SERVICE VIA DPD*
UK ORDERS OVER £50 = FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING VIA DPD*
CHANNEL ISLANDS = £9.95 AS STANDARD OR FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £200
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DPD (UK MAINLAND ONLY) = £9.95
*two day service may apply to UK Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland (including all golf bags) and sent via Special Delivery.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY - VIA DPD
IRELAND £7.95 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £200)
REST OF EUROPE £9.95 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £200)
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - VIA UPS
FLAT RATE £14 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £250)*
International orders are usually received within three working days after the shipment date - subject to customs delays.
*A heavy item surcharge will apply to all golf shoes & bags for all international countries - these are automatically calculated at checkout.
**An additional surcharge may apply to remote locations within international destinations - we will contact you via email before processing the shipment.
All UK & International orders must be returned within 28 days of the original purchase date.
All returned items must be both unworn and have all original packaging with tags still fixed to garment.
Please visit our DELIVERY & RETURNS page for more details.
- Ask a Question
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.