Terms and Conditions
Posted at May 24, 2012
The folllowing are the Golfposer Photo of the Month Terms and Conditions.
Upon submitting an entry to the Golfposer Photo of the Month competition, you are therefore agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please take five minutes to read these carefully. If you have any issues or queries on the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact the Golfposer team via telephone or email.
1) This competition is open to anyone over the age of 13 years old except for employees of Golfposer.com, their families or anyone else associated with the competition.
2) All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the competition judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3) All entries must be submitted to Golfposer via any one of: EMAIL (email@example.com) with the subject ‘Photo of the Month Competition’ along with the full name of the entrant; Official Golfposer FACEBOOK page with the post clearly marked ‘Photo of the Month Competition’; Official Golfposer TWITTER page with the clear ‘hashtag’ #GPcompetition. We regret that we cannot accept postal entries.
4) All images submitted must showcase a brand stocked by Golfposer and must be of suitable content for public viewing. The images must also be of a suitable size to upload to the social networking site facebook.com. Golfposer retain the right to remove any content posted that is deemed inappropriate for the purposes of this competition.
6) All entries must be received by the advertised date and time. Late entries will then be automatically submitted for the following month’s competition.
7) It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject(s) and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8) Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable and perpetual licence to Golfposer.com to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
9) Only two entries per individual per month. Illegible, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Golfposer will acknowledge any entries within three working days.
10) A shortlist will be drawn up and posted on the Golfposer facebook page as judged by a selected Golfposer judging panel. The winning entry from this shortlist will then be decided by the total number of ‘likes’ on each shortlist photo posted by Golfposer on facebook.com. The winner will be contacted by Golfposer within seven days of the competition closing date.
11) The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12) Scottish law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts shall prevail.
If you have any queries on these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact the Golfposer team on 01506 844323 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.